You dirty ****** that gave up already can exit to the left.
I really want Ulis to get his chance in the Pros. But gosh I'd love to have him as a Cat for another year.
You were answered directly. Go milk a bull
No **** great first half.Heck with the details. We're up by 6 at the half. In their place. I'm good with that.
Some other school had 14 at the half.it was 33-27 under 4 minutes left, Kentucky goes on a 19-7 run to end the half
19 points in less than 4 minutes
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!