I don't like Duke, but I've got no problem with soccer Moms.All duke girls look like soccer moms
On point with that post.I don't see this game being in the 70s or below. Both teams are scoring well (they have scored 102.5 ppg) but they have given up 74.5 ppg to two very weak teams. So, even though our defense has not been great, it's been better than theirs and we have played two good teams. That said, if we don't stop their shooters, I could easily see us losing. If we can hold them under 80, I think we can win.
Nail biter/barn burner...
Give me another day or two to come down from the euphoria of two wins in two days with Willis shining and Ill give you guys the final.
I predict that Coach K falls to the floor and flops around at least once or twice.
![]()
79-75 UK
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU