I don't like Duke, but I've got no problem with soccer Moms.All duke girls look like soccer moms
On point with that post.I don't see this game being in the 70s or below. Both teams are scoring well (they have scored 102.5 ppg) but they have given up 74.5 ppg to two very weak teams. So, even though our defense has not been great, it's been better than theirs and we have played two good teams. That said, if we don't stop their shooters, I could easily see us losing. If we can hold them under 80, I think we can win.
Nail biter/barn burner...
Give me another day or two to come down from the euphoria of two wins in two days with Willis shining and Ill give you guys the final.
I predict that Coach K falls to the floor and flops around at least once or twice.
![]()
79-75 UK
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU