UK v MSU game thread???

Oneandnotdone38

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2020
843
1,128
0
I see that 9-15 next to Kentucky and it's just unreal to me. Team is definitely better then they were. I think they could win this thing. Not high on them. But it's possible.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ACTSEAN

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,590
72,706
113
Another point blank miss by Boston from 5'. I don’t know how he does it
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  5. 05 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT