UK v MSU game thread???

Oneandnotdone38

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2020
843
1,128
0
I see that 9-15 next to Kentucky and it's just unreal to me. Team is definitely better then they were. I think they could win this thing. Not high on them. But it's possible.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ACTSEAN

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,589
72,705
113
Another point blank miss by Boston from 5'. I don’t know how he does it
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
  4. 04 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games