UK v MSU game thread???

Oneandnotdone38

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2020
843
1,128
0
I see that 9-15 next to Kentucky and it's just unreal to me. Team is definitely better then they were. I think they could win this thing. Not high on them. But it's possible.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ACTSEAN

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,589
72,706
113
Another point blank miss by Boston from 5'. I don’t know how he does it
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  3. 03 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  5. 05 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win