Why. Wade doesn’t.Good Lawd Grady. Play fair.
Yep. OF US. There was no foul on that and one.LSU fans do not yet understand that the SEC refs feed on hatred
Yes he was. Thought for sure he had it.Oscar was so close to snagging that offensive rebound.
Oh yes there was. A UK player looked at him. Automatic technical in this conference.No foul there. None whatsoever.
All he didn’t do was put his hands up I doubt it would have altered the shot from deep. A lot of mintz hate misdirected IMONo defense at all!!!
This is the only way the game can be equalized if Grady decides to hit them with a tsunami of triples.No foul there. None whatsoever.
I single handedly won us the 2012 championship by sitting in the same chair all year.@drew_ukfan is a good guy. I didn't know he was superstitious though.
Good. Toppin is better.Where the hell is brooks??? I get it toppin played great first half but brooks hasn’t played the last 20 min
THEN WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING WRONG SINCE?!I single handedly won us the 2012 championship by sitting in the same chair all year.
Mintz has 8 points this half stop the hateMintz getting a lot of shots. He must be about 2-12 by now. Where’s TyTy? Grady needs help from someone.
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win