Typical SEC officials. Anticipate contact blow the whistle when there is none. I loathe SEC officials.
Keep your *** in that chair and don’t get up this year!I single handedly won us the 2012 championship by sitting in the same chair all year.
While cal was shuffling bigs in the first half he left brooks on the bench kinda pointlessGood. Toppin is better.
Head got cloudy. Got rid of that chair, threw away my lucky robeTHEN WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING WRONG SINCE?!
In the SEC? And I want a bigger….A lot more contact on some of our shots with no foul calls. All I ask for is consistency.
Head got cloudy. Got rid of that chair, threw away my lucky robe
Brooks at the 3 against LSU press is senselessCal laying into Brooks there .
Not if JT was on fire.While cal was shuffling bigs in the first half he left brooks on the bench kinda pointless
That was oddWhat just happened with Grady walking to the corner?
Jeffie, are you missing me little buddy?
Half their current players should probably be ineligible, honestly.If there were any Justice LSU would never win another game with Wade. As we all know. That ain’t true.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready