I don’t care how much we win this by. Just. Win.Somewhere everybody's favorite poster is throwing darts at Grady's picture.
If he goes 0-10 in a half shooting 3's, we should encourage him to take 15 in the next half lolKeep shooting Grady lol
They're definitely chippier on the other one from what I saw.This is the superior game thread. Don't let that Drew fella steal the glory.
I'm a little surprised that there are any LSU fans there during an LSU bowl.
I mean I know they sucked this year but it's still weird to see LSU fans care about basketball on any level.
WHITE!!!!Bluuuuuuuuuuue
@drew_ukfan is a good guy. I didn't know he was superstitious though.This is the superior game thread. Don't let that Drew fella steal the glory.
They have the Texas Bowl in 30 minutes.LSU is playing football right now? Damn, how the mighty have fallen.
As soon as this game ends they are.LSU is playing football right now? Damn, how the mighty have fallen.
Nah, we've got none of that drama in here. We just hate the refs universally.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team