Two FREE Tickets

HeavenUniv.

Heisman
Sep 21, 2004
135,536
16,405
0
I have two free tickets for EMU game. I don't have a scanner or smartphone,but I can meet you in front of the Marco Battaglia sign next to the Birthplace Statue between 2:20 and 2:30. Just let me know what you are wearing. I will have a Rutgers number 27 jersey, a red R hat, and will be carrying a red jacket. The first to post can have the tickets.
 

HeavenUniv.

Heisman
Sep 21, 2004
135,536
16,405
0
Sounds good Deacon. I will meet you in front of the sign between 2:20 and 2:30. What will you be wearing?
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  2. 02 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  5. 05 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena