Two FREE Tickets

HeavenUniv.

Heisman
Sep 21, 2004
135,536
16,405
0
I have two free tickets for EMU game. I don't have a scanner or smartphone,but I can meet you in front of the Marco Battaglia sign next to the Birthplace Statue between 2:20 and 2:30. Just let me know what you are wearing. I will have a Rutgers number 27 jersey, a red R hat, and will be carrying a red jacket. The first to post can have the tickets.
 

HeavenUniv.

Heisman
Sep 21, 2004
135,536
16,405
0
Sounds good Deacon. I will meet you in front of the sign between 2:20 and 2:30. What will you be wearing?
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football New Jersey High School Football: How to watch Don Bosco Prep at Bergen Catholic
  2. 02 The Knight Report Three Indiana Hoosiers to watch versus Rutgers Football
  3. 03 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  4. 04 The Knight Report Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?