Two FREE Tickets

HeavenUniv.

Heisman
Sep 21, 2004
135,536
16,405
0
I have two free tickets for EMU game. I don't have a scanner or smartphone,but I can meet you in front of the Marco Battaglia sign next to the Birthplace Statue between 2:20 and 2:30. Just let me know what you are wearing. I will have a Rutgers number 27 jersey, a red R hat, and will be carrying a red jacket. The first to post can have the tickets.
 

HeavenUniv.

Heisman
Sep 21, 2004
135,536
16,405
0
Sounds good Deacon. I will meet you in front of the sign between 2:20 and 2:30. What will you be wearing?
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?