Wasn't Braylon Mullins late lottery or something close? Wtf does Hurley do to get guys to come back year after year?
win championships...or at least play for themWasn't Braylon Mullins late lottery or something close? Wtf does Hurley do to get guys to come back year after year?
Hopefully he guaranteed him the 4 spot. I just don’t think UConn is that talented. They have great coaching, incredible grit and honestly a **** ton of luck/good fortune, whatever you want to call it. But those 2 guards, Mullins and Nik doesn’t scare me at all. Don’t know who they have at the 5 now.Hurley probably sold him on taking Kharaban’s spot. It’s all good . He’s gone now onto completing next seasons roster .
Hopefully he guaranteed him the 4 spot. I just don’t think UConn is that talented. They have great coaching, incredible grit and honestly a **** ton of luck/good fortune, whatever you want to call it. But those 2 guards, Mullins and Nik doesn’t scare me at all. Don’t know who they have at the 5 now.
I think he’s more of a defenders but we will see .I hope he is physical, and can actually contribute on offense. We don’t need another cold body on offense.
Yeah it closes tomorrow so now we are waiting to see what Sebastian, Sarr, Foster and Evans do .Get Sarr back and I'll be thrilled. I've been saying for years we need these non lottery drafted guys back. Blackwell visiting right before the portal deadline which is interesting.
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7