Trading film

shauntclair

Senior
Oct 19, 2008
8,304
623
0
Old school is fine. Even I have to admit, because all I can do now is watch film, there is nothing like seeing a real game. I know many teams that pre scout. Especially near playoff time. And trust me, the opponent has as much to do with the eval as the team you're scouting. Is it even worth a gallon of gas to see Salem play Carrol County or Courtland to play Spotsy?

However, the exchange of film is a time honored tradition among Coachs and a professional courtesy. There are those that do not do this. Fortunately, they rarely last very long.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Football Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Thomas Jefferson Secures 14-7 win over Heritage
  4. 04 High School Football High School Football: How to watch Grimsley (N.C.) at Varina (Va.)
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Defense