Trading film

shauntclair

Senior
Oct 19, 2008
8,304
623
0
Old school is fine. Even I have to admit, because all I can do now is watch film, there is nothing like seeing a real game. I know many teams that pre scout. Especially near playoff time. And trust me, the opponent has as much to do with the eval as the team you're scouting. Is it even worth a gallon of gas to see Salem play Carrol County or Courtland to play Spotsy?

However, the exchange of film is a time honored tradition among Coachs and a professional courtesy. There are those that do not do this. Fortunately, they rarely last very long.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football High School Football: The St. James Academy upsets No. 3 St. Frances Academy
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results