Wasn't sure if the old school way was still being doneTrade film? I thought they all just used hudl now.
Yes alot of teams do this. I would rather no teams have film and just show up and play.Yeah and a lot of teams will delete plays because of hudl.
Lol that would be some ugly high school football. Unprepared teams, would be a score fest, defense would suffer horribly hahaYes alot of teams do this. I would rather no teams have film and just show up and play.
I actually see that a lot too. More so in basketball over footballI like old school, send a scout to watch a team
They still do thatI like old school, send a scout to watch a team
VirginiaPreps
Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
VirginiaPreps
Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
VirginiaPreps
Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
VirginiaPreps
LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)