Fam we lost an entire recruiting class for 2 years with Cal. I'm fine with Colin Chandler... we'll survive.We will lose Chandler when Pope is fired, but the program must come first.
Fam we lost an entire recruiting class for 2 years with Cal. I'm fine with Colin Chandler... we'll survive.We will lose Chandler when Pope is fired, but the program must come first.
There’s no guarantee Chandler comes back next year, even with Pope. Being a Mormon from Utah, even if he’s not a BYU fan, will likely make him a target by the BYU coaching staff this offseason. I could see them giving him an offer he cannot refuse, not to mention he has a wife from Utah who may want him move closer to home.We will lose Chandler when Pope is fired, but the program must come first.
Oh well, I’d still offer Chandler a nice package to return. Who knows, a great coach he may be excited to play for and get to stay here, be well compensated, and have a more successful year.We will lose Chandler when Pope is fired, but the program must come first.
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone