Fam we lost an entire recruiting class for 2 years with Cal. I'm fine with Colin Chandler... we'll survive.We will lose Chandler when Pope is fired, but the program must come first.
Fam we lost an entire recruiting class for 2 years with Cal. I'm fine with Colin Chandler... we'll survive.We will lose Chandler when Pope is fired, but the program must come first.
There’s no guarantee Chandler comes back next year, even with Pope. Being a Mormon from Utah, even if he’s not a BYU fan, will likely make him a target by the BYU coaching staff this offseason. I could see them giving him an offer he cannot refuse, not to mention he has a wife from Utah who may want him move closer to home.We will lose Chandler when Pope is fired, but the program must come first.
Oh well, I’d still offer Chandler a nice package to return. Who knows, a great coach he may be excited to play for and get to stay here, be well compensated, and have a more successful year.We will lose Chandler when Pope is fired, but the program must come first.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina