Time to call Mark Pope's bluff.

FatCatMan

All-Conference
Feb 19, 2026
1,355
3,225
113
We will lose Chandler when Pope is fired, but the program must come first.
There’s no guarantee Chandler comes back next year, even with Pope. Being a Mormon from Utah, even if he’s not a BYU fan, will likely make him a target by the BYU coaching staff this offseason. I could see them giving him an offer he cannot refuse, not to mention he has a wife from Utah who may want him move closer to home.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TFCat11

MegaBlue05

Heisman
Mar 8, 2014
11,163
22,718
66
Rolls dice slowly.

I love a lot of things. I don’t love any of them enough to leave millions on the table.

Yawn.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,674
87,423
113
We will lose Chandler when Pope is fired, but the program must come first.
Oh well, I’d still offer Chandler a nice package to return. Who knows, a great coach he may be excited to play for and get to stay here, be well compensated, and have a more successful year.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
  3. 03 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  4. 04 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball