they'll be worse because we're involved and our possible opponentsok, I can't deal with it if games are like this tomorrow night y'all
and helluva counter shot.that was a helluva shot
yeah, that's what I mean [laughing]they'll be worse because we're involved and our possible opponents
yes sir, it was...and helluva counter shot.
Well, got it down to 3 in like 2 secondsDang, KU down 8
I'm gaining a dislike for wvu , just looks too much like a Ul team playing .. hack grab hack grab hack hack hack hack , like street ball .
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more