they'll be worse because we're involved and our possible opponentsok, I can't deal with it if games are like this tomorrow night y'all
and helluva counter shot.that was a helluva shot
yeah, that's what I mean [laughing]they'll be worse because we're involved and our possible opponents
yes sir, it was...and helluva counter shot.
Well, got it down to 3 in like 2 secondsDang, KU down 8
I'm gaining a dislike for wvu , just looks too much like a Ul team playing .. hack grab hack grab hack hack hack hack , like street ball .
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’