they'll be worse because we're involved and our possible opponentsok, I can't deal with it if games are like this tomorrow night y'all
and helluva counter shot.that was a helluva shot
yeah, that's what I mean [laughing]they'll be worse because we're involved and our possible opponents
yes sir, it was...and helluva counter shot.
Well, got it down to 3 in like 2 secondsDang, KU down 8
I'm gaining a dislike for wvu , just looks too much like a Ul team playing .. hack grab hack grab hack hack hack hack , like street ball .
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)