we might not take another three if they keep giving us layups. ![]()
Don’t say we when you root for 4 teams.This makes at least the 3rd game this year we didn't make a 3 in the 1st half.
Remember that 1 game it wasn't until about 2 minutes left when we finally hit a 3.
I'm waiting for any of them toWho cares...Quade will bury a few
Can’t keep giving up 3’s and get 2’s in return. As for the streak I never want to see Kentucky fail at anything.Who cares? It's irrelevant.
I really don't either. But keeping that streak alive would make this game get a little easier hahareally don't care about the streak. I would rather have the win. All streaks come to an end anyway.
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang