we might not take another three if they keep giving us layups. ![]()
Don’t say we when you root for 4 teams.This makes at least the 3rd game this year we didn't make a 3 in the 1st half.
Remember that 1 game it wasn't until about 2 minutes left when we finally hit a 3.
I'm waiting for any of them toWho cares...Quade will bury a few
Can’t keep giving up 3’s and get 2’s in return. As for the streak I never want to see Kentucky fail at anything.Who cares? It's irrelevant.
I really don't either. But keeping that streak alive would make this game get a little easier hahareally don't care about the streak. I would rather have the win. All streaks come to an end anyway.
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game