we might not take another three if they keep giving us layups. ![]()
Don’t say we when you root for 4 teams.This makes at least the 3rd game this year we didn't make a 3 in the 1st half.
Remember that 1 game it wasn't until about 2 minutes left when we finally hit a 3.
I'm waiting for any of them toWho cares...Quade will bury a few
Can’t keep giving up 3’s and get 2’s in return. As for the streak I never want to see Kentucky fail at anything.Who cares? It's irrelevant.
I really don't either. But keeping that streak alive would make this game get a little easier hahareally don't care about the streak. I would rather have the win. All streaks come to an end anyway.
KSR
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'