Fueger was Pope's "offensive coordinator" at BYU and has followed him to UK. There'll allegedly be at least one UK alum on staff. I've heard it's everyone from Sean Woods to Scott Padgett, but I don't know that anyone really has any idea. Supposed to be some splash hires in the wings, but that's according to piddling Twitter accounts that probably don't know their *** from a hole in the ground.Long time reader, minimum poster. What is the word on Coach Pope's potential staff? I think we all have a wish list, I am just curious if there is any word on real possibilities. "Thank you and I will hang up and listen".
I'll have a staff soon. Be patient baby.Long time reader, minimum poster. What is the word on Coach Pope's potential staff? I think we all have a wish list, I am just curious if there is any word on real possibilities. "Thank you and I will hang up and listen".
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB