Fueger was Pope's "offensive coordinator" at BYU and has followed him to UK. There'll allegedly be at least one UK alum on staff. I've heard it's everyone from Sean Woods to Scott Padgett, but I don't know that anyone really has any idea. Supposed to be some splash hires in the wings, but that's according to piddling Twitter accounts that probably don't know their *** from a hole in the ground.Long time reader, minimum poster. What is the word on Coach Pope's potential staff? I think we all have a wish list, I am just curious if there is any word on real possibilities. "Thank you and I will hang up and listen".
I'll have a staff soon. Be patient baby.Long time reader, minimum poster. What is the word on Coach Pope's potential staff? I think we all have a wish list, I am just curious if there is any word on real possibilities. "Thank you and I will hang up and listen".
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics