The Pope's Staff ?

sutcat

Redshirt
Jan 25, 2012
8
3
3
Long time reader, minimum poster. What is the word on Coach Pope's potential staff? I think we all have a wish list, I am just curious if there is any word on real possibilities. "Thank you and I will hang up and listen".
 

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,901
13,508
113
Long time reader, minimum poster. What is the word on Coach Pope's potential staff? I think we all have a wish list, I am just curious if there is any word on real possibilities. "Thank you and I will hang up and listen".
Fueger was Pope's "offensive coordinator" at BYU and has followed him to UK. There'll allegedly be at least one UK alum on staff. I've heard it's everyone from Sean Woods to Scott Padgett, but I don't know that anyone really has any idea. Supposed to be some splash hires in the wings, but that's according to piddling Twitter accounts that probably don't know their *** from a hole in the ground.

TL;DR - We don't know much at this point outside of Fueger.
 

wccat

All-American
Apr 8, 2009
5,568
8,465
66
The only expected one we have heard is Cody Fueger from his BYU staff. I suspect maybe a former Cat. Not sure. Will be very important who he brings in.

I guess the good thing is since he has all daughters, we won't have to worry about him putting his son on the staff.
 

The-Pope

Redshirt
Apr 14, 2024
14
38
0
Long time reader, minimum poster. What is the word on Coach Pope's potential staff? I think we all have a wish list, I am just curious if there is any word on real possibilities. "Thank you and I will hang up and listen".
I'll have a staff soon. Be patient baby.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UKxWildcats
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
  4. 04 KSR Football State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football 5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU