The OT county thread made me think

BoulderCat_rivals187983

All-Conference
May 22, 2002
7,871
3,227
0
Harlan. It’s an interesting place to be from. Did those other schools make you memorize all 120 counties? As I scrolled through this thread I tried to visualize where all of you come from. In my case the very SE tip. All our TV stations came from Tennessee, Virginia, and North Carolina. I grew up in 4 states. Let’s see which one has never won an NCAA championship in basketball?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
  4. 04 KSR Football The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon