The OT county thread made me think

BoulderCat_rivals187983

All-Conference
May 22, 2002
7,871
3,227
0
Harlan. It’s an interesting place to be from. Did those other schools make you memorize all 120 counties? As I scrolled through this thread I tried to visualize where all of you come from. In my case the very SE tip. All our TV stations came from Tennessee, Virginia, and North Carolina. I grew up in 4 states. Let’s see which one has never won an NCAA championship in basketball?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
  5. 05 KSR Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang