The OT county thread made me think

BoulderCat_rivals187983

All-Conference
May 22, 2002
7,871
3,227
0
Harlan. It’s an interesting place to be from. Did those other schools make you memorize all 120 counties? As I scrolled through this thread I tried to visualize where all of you come from. In my case the very SE tip. All our TV stations came from Tennessee, Virginia, and North Carolina. I grew up in 4 states. Let’s see which one has never won an NCAA championship in basketball?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  2. 02 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina