His decision making is terribleTyty is closer to Boston than I wanted to believe. Oh well.
He isn’t Pronce that’s for SUREWhy the eff did TyTy jack a 60 footer
Markinson? There is no Markinson.The Ohio coach looks like Markinson, the Lt. Col. who kills himself in a Few Good Men.
I don’t think he has got one bit better since he’s been hereBrooks has regressed
I think that might be his problem lol he’s trying to take over. He needs to focus on rebounding and playing defense. His offense of game has regressed so bad.This is a game Brooks could/should take over. Especially from an athleticism standpoint. But he’s just not very good unfortunately.
Least Cal took him learned a lesson in Duke game.Cal says, Tyty if you are gonna take it from that deep you better make it our your where he currently is, on the bench.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine