His decision making is terribleTyty is closer to Boston than I wanted to believe. Oh well.
He isn’t Pronce that’s for SUREWhy the eff did TyTy jack a 60 footer
Markinson? There is no Markinson.The Ohio coach looks like Markinson, the Lt. Col. who kills himself in a Few Good Men.
I don’t think he has got one bit better since he’s been hereBrooks has regressed
I think that might be his problem lol he’s trying to take over. He needs to focus on rebounding and playing defense. His offense of game has regressed so bad.This is a game Brooks could/should take over. Especially from an athleticism standpoint. But he’s just not very good unfortunately.
Least Cal took him learned a lesson in Duke game.Cal says, Tyty if you are gonna take it from that deep you better make it our your where he currently is, on the bench.
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach
KSR Football
The public is hammering LSU
KSR Football
CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 6