His decision making is terribleTyty is closer to Boston than I wanted to believe. Oh well.
He isn’t Pronce that’s for SUREWhy the eff did TyTy jack a 60 footer
Markinson? There is no Markinson.The Ohio coach looks like Markinson, the Lt. Col. who kills himself in a Few Good Men.
I don’t think he has got one bit better since he’s been hereBrooks has regressed
I think that might be his problem lol he’s trying to take over. He needs to focus on rebounding and playing defense. His offense of game has regressed so bad.This is a game Brooks could/should take over. Especially from an athleticism standpoint. But he’s just not very good unfortunately.
Least Cal took him learned a lesson in Duke game.Cal says, Tyty if you are gonna take it from that deep you better make it our your where he currently is, on the bench.
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball