W.C. Fields?If i win i’ll spend most of it on drinking, gambling and hot women (depending on how much drink).
the rest i’ll probably just waste.
W.C. Fields?If i win i’ll spend most of it on drinking, gambling and hot women (depending on how much drink).
the rest i’ll probably just waste.
In...[thumb2]:smiley:If I win I’ll give every person in this thread a million dollars
If I win, I pledge to do the following:
- Place bill boards all around the country, in every campus town that has a D1 basketball team explaining how Duke, UNC, and Kansas cheat relentlessly and the NCAA will not investigate.
- Take out full page ads in every major publication in the country, again, explaining how Duke, UNC, and Kansas cheat relentlessly and the NCAA will not investigate.
- Hire full time 24/7 private investigator teams to follow Coach K, Self, and Ole Roy and all their assistants to keep them honest.
In case I don't win, who will also take this pledge?
Sign Here X_________________________
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
KSR Basketball
'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report