W.C. Fields?If i win i’ll spend most of it on drinking, gambling and hot women (depending on how much drink).
the rest i’ll probably just waste.
W.C. Fields?If i win i’ll spend most of it on drinking, gambling and hot women (depending on how much drink).
the rest i’ll probably just waste.
In...[thumb2]:smiley:If I win I’ll give every person in this thread a million dollars
If I win, I pledge to do the following:
- Place bill boards all around the country, in every campus town that has a D1 basketball team explaining how Duke, UNC, and Kansas cheat relentlessly and the NCAA will not investigate.
- Take out full page ads in every major publication in the country, again, explaining how Duke, UNC, and Kansas cheat relentlessly and the NCAA will not investigate.
- Hire full time 24/7 private investigator teams to follow Coach K, Self, and Ole Roy and all their assistants to keep them honest.
In case I don't win, who will also take this pledge?
Sign Here X_________________________
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'