W.C. Fields?If i win i’ll spend most of it on drinking, gambling and hot women (depending on how much drink).
the rest i’ll probably just waste.
W.C. Fields?If i win i’ll spend most of it on drinking, gambling and hot women (depending on how much drink).
the rest i’ll probably just waste.
In...[thumb2]:smiley:If I win I’ll give every person in this thread a million dollars
If I win, I pledge to do the following:
- Place bill boards all around the country, in every campus town that has a D1 basketball team explaining how Duke, UNC, and Kansas cheat relentlessly and the NCAA will not investigate.
- Take out full page ads in every major publication in the country, again, explaining how Duke, UNC, and Kansas cheat relentlessly and the NCAA will not investigate.
- Hire full time 24/7 private investigator teams to follow Coach K, Self, and Ole Roy and all their assistants to keep them honest.
In case I don't win, who will also take this pledge?
Sign Here X_________________________
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone
KSR Around Kentucky
Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
KSR Football
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR
KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.