The Johnny Langan Appreciation Thread

knight82

All-American
Nov 4, 2002
8,600
9,315
113
I have a feeling if Vedral struggles again on Saturday we could see a lot more of Johnny in a role similar to last year's Purdue game. I could see him abusing the Fruit like he did the Boilers
 

Knight Shift

Heisman
May 19, 2011
91,240
89,438
113
"Whatever they want me to do, I’ll do it. Whether it’s running the ball, catching the ball, throwing the ball."

 

RULegion

Junior
Aug 14, 2007
330
308
0
I have a feeling if Vedral struggles again on Saturday we could see a lot more of Johnny in a role similar to last year's Purdue game. I could see him abusing the Fruit like he did the Boilers
Would love it. Good 📞
 

Knight Shift

Heisman
May 19, 2011
91,240
89,438
113
I have a feeling if Vedral struggles again on Saturday we could see a lot more of Johnny in a role similar to last year's Purdue game. I could see him abusing the Fruit like he did the Boilers
Johnny Langan takes the snap, runs forward straight into the Syracuse defense:



And Langan pummeled the Orange on that play!

 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?