Would love it. GoodI have a feeling if Vedral struggles again on Saturday we could see a lot more of Johnny in a role similar to last year's Purdue game. I could see him abusing the Fruit like he did the Boilers
Johnny Langan takes the snap, runs forward straight into the Syracuse defense:I have a feeling if Vedral struggles again on Saturday we could see a lot more of Johnny in a role similar to last year's Purdue game. I could see him abusing the Fruit like he did the Boilers
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN