The Johnny Langan Appreciation Thread

knight82

All-American
Nov 4, 2002
8,600
9,315
113
I have a feeling if Vedral struggles again on Saturday we could see a lot more of Johnny in a role similar to last year's Purdue game. I could see him abusing the Fruit like he did the Boilers
 

Knight Shift

Heisman
May 19, 2011
91,234
89,426
113
"Whatever they want me to do, I’ll do it. Whether it’s running the ball, catching the ball, throwing the ball."

 

RULegion

Junior
Aug 14, 2007
330
308
0
I have a feeling if Vedral struggles again on Saturday we could see a lot more of Johnny in a role similar to last year's Purdue game. I could see him abusing the Fruit like he did the Boilers
Would love it. Good 📞
 

Knight Shift

Heisman
May 19, 2011
91,234
89,426
113
I have a feeling if Vedral struggles again on Saturday we could see a lot more of Johnny in a role similar to last year's Purdue game. I could see him abusing the Fruit like he did the Boilers
Johnny Langan takes the snap, runs forward straight into the Syracuse defense:



And Langan pummeled the Orange on that play!

 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN