The fix is in---

WiiWii

Junior
Jun 8, 2011
93,350
294
0
I watched that too. How was that a TD? Sweet to have Stanford march the field in 25 seconds for a winning field goal. I can't stand ND.
I was so pissed that they called that a touchdown, I made that post and started to turn the TV off but decided I would never forgive myself if I missed a miracle and besides, it was only 30 seconds, I could put up with the Notre Lame crap for that long. Good decision!
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU players react to loss to Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building