The fix is in---

WiiWii

Junior
Jun 8, 2011
93,350
294
0
I watched that too. How was that a TD? Sweet to have Stanford march the field in 25 seconds for a winning field goal. I can't stand ND.
I was so pissed that they called that a touchdown, I made that post and started to turn the TV off but decided I would never forgive myself if I missed a miracle and besides, it was only 30 seconds, I could put up with the Notre Lame crap for that long. Good decision!
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-7
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Arizona's Brent Brennan sees Michael Hawkins as 'whole different challenge'
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  4. 04 WV Sports Football First look: What Arizona has done through five games
  5. 05 WV Sports Basketball Projecting the roles for WVU basketball's five freshmen: Volume 3