The fix is in---

WiiWii

Junior
Jun 8, 2011
93,350
294
0
I watched that too. How was that a TD? Sweet to have Stanford march the field in 25 seconds for a winning field goal. I can't stand ND.
I was so pissed that they called that a touchdown, I made that post and started to turn the TV off but decided I would never forgive myself if I missed a miracle and besides, it was only 30 seconds, I could put up with the Notre Lame crap for that long. Good decision!
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Observations: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football With struggles on defense, West Virginia offense must avoid pressing
  3. 03 WV Sports Football By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia football snap counts: Arizona
  5. 05 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 52-31 loss against Arizona