And this is why I hope a Duke guy is our next guy.
I think Yates should at least get an interviewHmm interested who do you like? I mean it’s sooner rather than later so we might need to have that discussion
Was it you QC who said Yates picked VCU over Duke?I think Yates should at least get an interview
Yep I checked out his bracket out of curiosityWas it you QC who said Yates picked VCU over Duke?
Well, he’s already 0 for 1.Yep I checked out his bracket out of curiosity
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Football
Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke availability report filled with reserves
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose has established himself as PG1, but the race for the No. 2 point guard is heating up