And this is why I hope a Duke guy is our next guy.
I think Yates should at least get an interviewHmm interested who do you like? I mean it’s sooner rather than later so we might need to have that discussion
Was it you QC who said Yates picked VCU over Duke?I think Yates should at least get an interview
Yep I checked out his bracket out of curiosityWas it you QC who said Yates picked VCU over Duke?
Well, he’s already 0 for 1.Yep I checked out his bracket out of curiosity
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke taking cautious approach with injuries
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Patrick Ngongba II feeling good after CTC injury
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke emerges as the frontrunner for two 5-star recruits
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver