And this is why I hope a Duke guy is our next guy.
I think Yates should at least get an interviewHmm interested who do you like? I mean it’s sooner rather than later so we might need to have that discussion
Was it you QC who said Yates picked VCU over Duke?I think Yates should at least get an interview
Yep I checked out his bracket out of curiosityWas it you QC who said Yates picked VCU over Duke?
Well, he’s already 0 for 1.Yep I checked out his bracket out of curiosity
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games