As much as I want to see the SEC do well, I would love nothing more than to not see TENN or UC down the road.Let's get behind Loyola........Come on BBN!!!!!
neither scare meAs much as I want to see the SEC do well, I would love nothing more than to not see TENN or UC down the road.
They don't scare me. But I'll take lesser opponents any day of the week.neither scare me
validThey don't scare me. But I'll take lesser opponents any day of the week.
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!