As much as I want to see the SEC do well, I would love nothing more than to not see TENN or UC down the road.Let's get behind Loyola........Come on BBN!!!!!
neither scare meAs much as I want to see the SEC do well, I would love nothing more than to not see TENN or UC down the road.
They don't scare me. But I'll take lesser opponents any day of the week.neither scare me
validThey don't scare me. But I'll take lesser opponents any day of the week.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime