As much as I want to see the SEC do well, I would love nothing more than to not see TENN or UC down the road.Let's get behind Loyola........Come on BBN!!!!!
neither scare meAs much as I want to see the SEC do well, I would love nothing more than to not see TENN or UC down the road.
They don't scare me. But I'll take lesser opponents any day of the week.neither scare me
validThey don't scare me. But I'll take lesser opponents any day of the week.
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU