This line should be -5 to -8 imo. Hoping we don’t repeat last year, but I can’t pass up this opportunity. Laying $1000 on the Spartans.
This line should be -5 to -8 imo. Hoping we don’t repeat last year, but I can’t pass up this opportunity. Laying $1000 on the Spartans.
These threads are always entertaining.
I’d bet you $1,000 even money.This line should be -5 to -8 imo. Hoping we don’t repeat last year, but I can’t pass up this opportunity. Laying $1000 on the Spartans.
This guy went like 1 for 82 last year. Obviously Monopoly money.
Oh yes.These threads are always entertaining.
Why, if you can get 2.5 pts. Blah blah.I’d bet you $1,000 even money.
This line should be -5 to -8 imo. Hoping we don’t repeat last year, but I can’t pass up this opportunity. Laying $1000 on the Spartans.
Lol okI get tired of screenshoting the bet and hosting it. People on here have seen my pics before.
gl if you are with the cats. Nice start!
I get tired of screenshoting the bet and hosting it. People on here have seen my pics before.
gl if you are with the cats. Nice start!
False I know a lot of ppl to inverse. Him being oneFalse youve never posted a slip, liar. But I kinda wonder if u do this to reverse jinx for us....cause no one who gambles is always wrong, but you are somehow.
This guy is a loser.False youve never posted a slip, liar. But I kinda wonder if u do this to reverse jinx for us....cause no one who gambles is always wrong, but you are somehow.
This line should be -5 to -8 imo. Hoping we don’t repeat last year, but I can’t pass up this opportunity. Laying $1000 on the Spartans.
Once I saw this I was way less nervous about tonight. Honestly I wasn’t nervous at all. But this just confirmed me not being nervous.This line should be -5 to -8 imo. Hoping we don’t repeat last year, but I can’t pass up this opportunity. Laying $1000 on the Spartans.
False youve never posted a slip, liar. But I kinda wonder if u do this to reverse jinx for us....cause no one who gambles is always wrong, but you are somehow.
Hahahaha!!!!!This line should be -5 to -8 imo. Hoping we don’t repeat last year, but I can’t pass up this opportunity. Laying $1000 on the Spartans.
DooshThere was no bet tonight. Just some internal reverse psychology to help the cats!
Hahahaha!!!!There was no bet tonight. Just some internal reverse psychology to help the cats!
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
KSR Football
Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff